At a glance, you might mistake Forever Multi Maca for a male-only supplement, but multi maca has been used by women for centuries with as many benefits as men. This herb is most popular for its role as an aphrodisiac to cure impotence (erectile dysfunction) and increase sperm count. But multi maca is much more than that: it can increase stamina for work and sports, improve muscle tone, and fight hormone-based problems like male-pattern baldness, acne, and facial hair (on women).
Multi Maca has been highly revered for over 2,000 years in Peru. According to legend, the Incan warriors ate Maca for strength and endurance before going to battle. The Spanish Conquistadors called it the “sex herb of the Incas.” Today it is known as “Peruvian Ginseng”. Modern studies suggest that Maca may promote libido, sexual potency and energy.
How Multi Maca Works
With age and stress, your endocrine system stops producing enough hormones to keep you functioning at your best, this means lower energy levels and reduced physical strength and stamina. You may find it harder and harder to both work and play. Maca signals the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to “reset” your body, so that your endocrine glands (testes, ovaries, pancreas, thyroid) begin producing hormones at an optimal, youthful level.
Benefits of Forever Multi Maca
Hormones are not just for sex; they determine everything that happens in your body including moods, energy levels, muscle mass, weight gain, sleep, alertness, and every aspect of your health. In beginning science classes, hormones are usually described as messengers because they are used to transmit signals and information between organs and organ systems.
Imagine that your body is a giant corporation that relies on e-mails (hormones) for communication. What would happen to the productivity and survival of this company if e-mails became disabled in most of its departments? Maca can be compared to a reboot that gets a tired body working again.
Forever Living’s Multi Maca Blend
- Maca (root) – Used as both food and medicine, maca promotes endurance, muscle tone, stress management, sexual function, and fertility in both men and women.
- Tribulus terrestris (fruit) – Used to increases sex drive (libido) by activating androgen receptors in the brain. This energy can be redirected to enhance athletic, intellectual, and artistic pursuits (according to Freudian theories).
- Muira Puama (root) – Known to suppress appetite, block cholesterol absorption, and reduce inflammation. This herb was also found in laboratory studies to inhibit prostate cancer and skin cancer.
- Catuaba (bark) – Known for aphrodisiac properties and improving nervous system function.
- L-Arginine – An amino acid that promotes stronger muscle and bone, lowers blood pressure, speeds recovery, and improves male sexual function.
- Saw Palmetto (fruit) – Beneficial to prostate and ovarian health, as well as preventing male pattern baldness in men and women.
- Pygeum africana (bark) – Used as an alternative treatment for enlarged prostate.
- Co-enzyme Q-10 – An important enzyme and antioxidant used in energy production, CoQ10 is associated with longer lifespan, heart health, lower blood pressure, migraine prevention, and management of cancer.
- Soy extract – Contains phytoestrogens that balance the effect of male hormones. Soy alleviates the symptoms of PMS and menopause and promotes good complexion.
Maca Benefits for Women
Benefits of maca roots for women
Maca is used to correct hormonal imbalances in women which are responsible for symptoms of PMS/PMT and menopause such as abdominal cramps, acne, low blood sugar (cravings), hot flashes, and depression (from low estrogen). Because maca stimulates your body to produce the right quantities of hormones, you can be less reliant on hormone pills or injections which can have long-term negative effects.
Because modern women often juggle work, children, and housework for years on end, fatigue is a common problem that seriously detracts from productivity and enjoyment of life. Maca can help by improving your stamina and ability to cope with stress.
Benefits of Multi Maca for women
For couples trying to have a baby, chances of conception may be improved when both partners use Maca. Not only can maca increase sperm count and potency, it can suppress ailments of the female reproductive system such as ovarian cysts and urinary tract infections, and prolong the life-phase of fertility. (Consult your doctor if you are receiving fertility treatments.)
Is Multi Maca Supplementation Safe for Both Men and Women?
Benefits of Maca roots for men and women
Maca has been used as a food staple (not just for medicinal purposes) for hundreds of years and is considered to have a high degree of safety. The only known concern with maca intake is that some individuals have difficulty digesting the root and may get an upset stomach. Avoid this potential issue by always taking maca with food.
Women sometimes experience acne when starting supplementation with too much maca. This side-effect usually disappears in time and continued maca supplementation improves skin health in the long run. However, as acne can be an inconvenient and embarrassing condition, we recommend that you start with a smaller dose than the recommended amount and gradually increase as you become accustomed to the herb.
Shop now for Mutli Maca
acne, aloe, Aphrodisiac, argi, endocrine glands, endocrine system, energy levels, forever, forever living, forever living products, forever products, Ginseng, health, hypothalamus, l arginine, male pattern baldness, muscle mass, muscle tone, organ systems, peruvian ginseng, physical strength, pituitary gland sex herb, sexual potency, stomach, work and play